Neil Gaiman explains the artist’s life
- Nail didn’t have a career plan.
- When you start out, you have no idea what you’re doing and it’s great! You shouldn’t.
- If you have an idea about what you supposed to do just go and do it.
- Imagine where you wanted to be. It can help. Pst : Always imagine the good future lying in bed — it’s me whispering.
- Learn to do [ blank ] by doing it.
- Have thick skin, freelance life is like putting message in the bottles into the ocean. No one might find it. Things go wrong.
- Hopefully you’ll make mistakes.
- One thing you have for sure is the ability to make art.
- When things get tough, make good art. At 10:43 sec he explain in what situations you sure HAVE to do art.
- Make Y O U R art.
- Secret knowledge : People get hired because somehow they get hired. He lied on his interviews. Yeah, baby!
- 14:50 sec LISTEN to it.
- Stephen King about Nail’s project : “this is really great, you should enjoy it” . Nail needed time to understand this advice. Let go and enjoy the ride. Let go and enjoy the ride.
- Luck is useful.
ENJOY THE RIDE
|Things I’m afraid to tell you.||Etsy and Handmade vs Factory Made|
|Things I’m afraid to tell you.|
|Etsy and Handmade vs Factory Made|